For Substance Abuse and Chemical Dependency
Participants should be free of substance abuse for 72 hours before attending meetings and should reside in a supportive environment. Each patient’s treatment is directed by a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
This is an abstinence-based program from alcohol or drug abuse (including prescription drugs). The program presents the 12-Step model of recovery in a group format, including addiction education.
What does IOP offer?
The Pavilion IOP treatment staff is familiar with employer-mandated treatment requirements, including TPAPN for nurses or D.O.T. regulations for transportation workers. Return-to-work conferences and telephone case reviews are available.
- Group therapy facilitated by licensed professionals
- Addictive disorders education
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Support of appropriate medications
- Freedom to come and go to each session
- Ability to continue in a work environment
- Cost is less than inpatient treatment
- Family-centered program
- After-care program with weekly ongoing meetings for graduates of IOP
Admission and Referral Process:
Prospective participants, employers and other professionals may call to inquire about substance abuse or chemical dependency treatment and/or to schedule an appointment for an assessment with a qualified counselor: 1-800-537-2585 or 806-354-1810.