We offer detox services.
The Pavilion offers an abstinence-based inpatient program up to 28 days for those who suffer from addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. A structured, 28-day recovery program allows time to rid the mind and body of obsession. During that period, there will be time to safely detox and to begin a path to sobriety. Our program can give the individual the tools to reclaim their life.
If you answer yes to more than three of the questions below, you may have a substance abuse issue.
Do you have a drinking problem?
- Feel guilty or ashamed about drinking?
- Lie to others or hide your drinking habits?
- Have friends or family members who are worried about your drinking?
- Need to drink in order to relax or feel better?
- Have experienced “black outs” or forgotten what you did while drinking?
- Regularly drink more than you intended to?
- Unable to control behavior while drinking?
- Drinking interferes with your daily life?
- Lost a job or have received reprimand because of drinking?
- Spent more money than intended on alcohol?
- Hurt someone you care about while drinking?
- Hurt yourself while drinking?
- Driving while intoxicated (DUIs)?
- Continually crave substance?
- Withdrawal symptoms and/or delirium when trying to stop?
Do you have a problem with drugs?
- Feeling that you have to use the drug regularly?
- Having intense urges or cravings for the drug?
- Over time, needing more of the drug for the same effect?
- Making certain you maintain a supply of the drug?
- Spending more money than you can afford on the drug?
- Not paying other bills so you can buy the drug?
- Doing things to get the drug that you normally would not do, like stealing?
- Not meeting obligations and work responsibilities, or cutting back on social or recreational activities because of drug use.
- Driving or doing other risky activities when under the influence of the drug?
- Failing in your attempts to stop using the drug?
- Focusing more and more time and energy on getting and using the drug?
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when attempting to stop using the drug?
- Hurt yourself or someone you love while high?
- Using drug interferes with your daily life?
The Pavilion utilizes the Recovery Dynamics model of treatment with the simple mission of “helping the sick and suffering alcoholic/addict.” Recovery Dynamics addiction counseling addresses the symptoms of alcohol and drug addiction and related areas of impaired functioning. This model of addiction treatment is a time-limited approach that focuses on behavioral change, 12- step ideology and self-help participation. This treatment also can be effective in the treatment of narcotic addiction. The client is encouraged to get support from others such as the counselors, nursing staff, sponsor, peers, and family members.
After completion of the program, partial hospitalization (PHP) or an intensive outpatient program is encouraged (IOP). See below for Pavilion outpatient programs offered.